First Tinkercad House! :3c

 Ive never done anything like this before lmao but hey there :^> this blog is gonna be for my OBDF 110 class in uni so that i can show my stuff. That being said, today in class I made my very first Tinkercad house! :3c never used it before but its really fun lmao


                          There it is in all its glory lmao


                          Couple more angles 



                          Back view with all the windows


                         Inside view of the bottom floor. There is a second floor but theres nothing in                           it lmao ;3c


                         Bonus shot of the TNT >;3c


   But yea im actually quite happy with how my first attempt turned out! Theres some more assignments to do so expect some more soon!!



    Also i lied this is the first thing i made in tinkercad. A good boye

                            
                              








Comments

Popular Posts